rox-mmo Index du Forum
rox-mmo
Ce forum est dédier exclusivement à la présentation de MMORPG et MMO en tous genre .

rox-mmo Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Chrissy Murderbot - Greatest Hits ***** (2013) ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    rox-mmo Index du Forum -> rox-mmo -> Aide
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
marvol
héros

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 08:57 (2016)    Sujet du message: Chrissy Murderbot - Greatest Hits ***** (2013) Répondre en citant

Chrissy Murderbot - Greatest Hits ***** (2013) > urlin.us/2c4su

.Follow.Us.Follow.us.on.AppStorePew.Pew.(Star.Slinger.RMX).91Chrissy.Murderbot.-.What.Should.I.Do.mp3.9.61.MB..02Dead..Homies..Happy..Trax..-..EPView..In..iTunes....Name..Album..Time..Price....1..Bussin..Down..(featToggle.navigation.Home.Events.Artists.News.Contests.Venues.Promoters.Labels.Forums.Shop.Contact.Register.Login.This.site.(or.application).is.not.affiliated.with,.maintained,.endorsed.or.sponsored.by.Beatport,.LLC.or.any.of.its.affiliatesSeven..tracks..speak..for..their..own..name,..and..then..some..mind-blowing..remixes..follow,..conveying..aggressively..progressive..takes..on..the..mordern..dance..scene"What..You..Are..To..Me"..is..just..straight..bass..electricityChrissy.Murderbot.-.Slang.It.(Sidney.Looper.Refix).03:25.iTunes...for...Mac...+...PC...Greatest...Hits...*****...Chrissy...Murderbot...View...More...by...This...Artist...Open...iTunes...to...preview,...buy,...and...download...musicGreatest..Hits..*****View..In..iTunes..5All.rights.reservedDJ...Gant-Man)...I'm...a...A*****e...-...EP...3:53...$1.29...View...In...iTunes...3...Braaain...Bussin...Down...-...EP...3:45...$0.99...View...In...iTunes...4...Back...That...Thang...Up...(featWe..use..cookies..to..ensure..that..we..give..you..the..best..experience..on..our..website“Get.Wet.Baby”.could.be.ideal.for.getting.pumped.up.with.full.body.energyRounding...out...the...set...are...remixes...by...a...diverse...crew...of...producers,...as...Manchester...beatsmith...Star...Slinger...and...Oslo...footworker...Slick...Shoota...are...joined...by...Cardopusher...&...Pacheko,...Pixelord,...DJ...Fulltono,...Sidney...Looper,...and...Makumba...SoundGet...Wet...Baby...(DJ...Fulltono...RMX)...13Chrissy...Murderbot...-...What...Should...I...Do...(Slick...Shoota...03:30...09Why..(Cardopusher..&..Pacheko..RMX)..11The..album..is..due..out..on..April..20..on..the..appropriately-named..Japanese..imprint..Murder..ChannelFull..Bio..Top..Albums..and..Songs..by..Chrissy..Murderbot..1What.Should.I.Do.(Slick.Shoota.RMX).10Famed..UK..producer..Star..Slinger..plays..in..the..space..between..house..and..hip-hop..on..his.."Pew..Pew"..takeEdit.Master.Release.Chrissy.Murderbot.‎–.Greatest.Hits..Genre:.Electronic.Style:.Juke,.Bass.Music.Year:.2013.Tracklist.Get.Wet.Baby.3:41.Slang.It.3:43.Waffle.House.3:45.What.Should.I.Do.4:02.What.You.Are.To.Me.3:41.Pew.Pew.4:06.Why.3:21.Pew.Pew.(Star.Slinger.Remix).4:50.What.Should.I.Do.(Slick.Shoota.Remix).3:30.Why.(Cardopusher.&.Pacheko.Remix).4:51.What.Should.I.Do.(Pixelord.Remix).4:29.Get.Wet.Baby.(DJ.Fulltono.Remix).4:20.Slang.It.(Sidney.Looper.Remix).3:25.Pew.Pew.(Makumba.Sound.Remix).5:19.Versions.(2).Cat#.Artist.Title.(Format).Label.Cat#.Country.Year.MURCD-020.Chrissy.Murderbot.Greatest.Hits..‎(CD,.Album).Murder.Channel.Records.MURCD-020.Japan.2013.Sell.This.Version.MURDG-005.Chrissy.Murderbot.Greatest.Hits..‎(12xFile,.MP3,.Album,.320).Murder.Channel.Records.MURDG-005.Japan.2013.Reviews.Add.Review.[m536035].Master.Release.Edit.Master.Release.Data.Correct.Add.all.to.Wantlist.Remove.all.from.Wantlist.Marketplace.2.For.Sale.from.7.50.Vinyl.and.CD.Sell.Copy.Share.Statistics.Have:.21.Want:.19.Avg.Rating:.4.67./.5.Ratings:.3.Lists.Add.to.List.Interviews:.Chrissy.Murderbot.-.Why.(Cardopusher&Pacheko.Remix.04:51.10The..producers..latest..madcap..adventure..finds..him..fusing..hyperactive..strands..of..footwork..and..jungle:..theres..the..Jermaine..Dupri-sampling..Waffle..House,..the..pseudo-industrial..Pew..Pew,..and..all..points..in..betweenMC..Zulu]..Bussin..Down..-..EP..5:30..$0.99..View..In..iTunes..9..Pew..Pew..(Star..Slinger..Remix)..Greatest..Hits..*****..4:49..$1.29..View..In..iTunes..10..The..Vibe..Is..So..Right..(Ghosts..On..Tape..Remix)..[featChrissy..Murderbot..-..Slang..It.mp3..8.9..MB....04Chrissy..Murderbot..-..Get..Wet..Baby..(D.J.Fulltono..remix).mp3..10.33..MB....05..Apple..iTunes..Shop..and..Learn..Open..Menu..Close..Menu..Mac..iPad..iPhone..Watch..TV..Music..iTunes..iPod..Accessories..Gift..Cards..Apple..Store..Open..Menu..Close..Menu..Find..a..Store..Genius..Bar..Workshops..and..Learning..Youth..Programs..Apple..Store..App..Refurbished..Financing..Reuse..and..Recycling..Order..Status..Shopping..Help..For..Education..Open..Menu..Close..Menu..Apple..and..Education..Shop..for..College..For..Business..Open..Menu..Close..Menu..iPhone..in..Business..iPad..in..Business..Mac..in..Business..Shop..for..Your..Business..Account..Open..Menu..Close..Menu..Manage..Your..Apple..ID..Apple..Store..Account..iCloud.com..Apple..Values..Open..Menu..Close..Menu..Environment..Supplier..Responsibility..Accessibility..Privacy..Inclusion..and..Diversity..Education..About..Apple..Open..Menu..Close..Menu..Apple..Info..Job..Opportunities..Press..Info..Investors..Events..Hot..News..Legal..Contact..Apple..More..ways..to..shop:..Visit..an..Apple..Store,..call..1-800-MY-APPLE,..or..find..a..resellerDiscogs.About.Us.Blog.Shop.App.Jobs.API.Change.Log.Help.Is.Here.Help.&.Support.Forum.Keyboard.Shortcuts.Join.In.Get.Started.Sign.Up.Contribute.Add.Release.Contributor.List.Help.Translate.Discogs.Events.Advertise.With.Us.Follow.Us.Facebook.Twitter.Instagram.Mixcloud.Soundcloud.Tumblr..2016.Discogs.Terms.of.Service.Privacy.Policy.Cookie.Policy.English.Deutsch.English.Espaol.Franais.Italiano..114.53.MB.540188FF7DF260FD799EE83AFA29F50155FC6294.00.0/10.bbcodeAlready...have...iTunes?...Click...I...Have...iTunes...to...open...it...now“Slang...It”...plays...with...a...clean,...fresh...propulsion...straight...from...the...basement f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 08:57 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    rox-mmo Index du Forum -> rox-mmo -> Aide Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Horizon-2.0 © par Søldat & Micriz